Tuesday, 13 October 2009

I liked It........

I liked this book very much. It was nice and long and i couldn't finish it in one day like most books i like a lot. Although i wouldn't recommend it seeing as nobody can stomach The Hobbit. I enjoyed it thoroughly and though not very many students like it i'd read it again for the third time. I like this book because it is largely adventurous and i have seen the movies, they were good, why shouldn't the books be? This book surprisingly had been written in the nineteen fifty's. Is has a few words we don't use today or those that have changed their meaning. As for an example "queer" they say that quite a lot. You would not see that in one of today's newer books. All and all its a great book. (for some people)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah if its like the Hobbit i will not like this book. It took me everything i had to read that book. It was one of the worst books ever. You can read a book in one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated the hobbit, but if you like the books... The book is very hard to go through, but I do understand how and why you may like it. Jesus this keyboard hates me, but either way I like tha facts you put into it, and it's pretty short, but gets the point across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never read the hobbit but probably wouldnt be able to,but otherwise good job.

    ReplyDelete