Tuesday, 6 October 2009
When I Got My Dog.
When I was eight I walked through the doorway leading into my family home. I had just been at my Dad’s house for the weekend. As I stepped through the door I see this little fur ball looking at me. I asked my mother, “When did we get a dog?” My sister was surprised as I had been and we had no idea we'd be getting a dog. There, this cute little bundle of fur, stared at me for at least a minute, then started wagging his tail like no tomorrow. I had laid down on the couch and turned on the t.v and he hopped up and curled up next to me. It was a great day. Mom had got him from a girl in my sixth grade class. We had him four years before that so it was certainly a coincidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The last line confuses me--what did you have four years before? The same dog?
ReplyDeleteI'd like some more sensory description.
I like how you describe the dog, and add in emotions such as suprise and excitment. It is also very confusing. I dont get the last sentence.
ReplyDeleteI love animals and the way that you described all of the energy that he had in him. Next time you could tell what kind of dog you got and what it looked like
ReplyDeleteThat's such a nice little story. I remember getting my dog and seeing her for the first time and it wasn't such a cute thing.
ReplyDelete